Lost thoughts

 2/22/2021

I'm in a state of losing thoughts I don't know what to do in discord and, I've done my first planner and it works well I will need to keep going. I'm improving my Japanese skills but I have a lot to improve also I just heard that a US Senator left the people of his own state which is a jerk move I saying it as it is people are in need of support and this Senator leaves to Cancun. But back to the topic at hand I just been carrying a heavy burden and I don't trust my parents with this burden because they won't understand. I would rather talk about it with someone other than my parents. I also made a planner which is effective I study for 30 minutes and, I was able to do work.

Comments

  1. Yeah, I could never really talk with my parents or other family about things. I never felt any of them really understood me, and just trying to talk about things ended up being weird. The only times I truly felt I was able to openly talk was with a psychotherapist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I talk to you since you are my senpai and I can trust you. I can also talk to my irl friends I have a few amount of them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 3/8/21

First ever blog