Archer's dilemma

 3/25/2021

  • College is demoralizing me 
    • Like this stress is dragging me and there's no time for me to recover my mental stability.
    • I'm trying my utmost to understand Japanese but my prof isn't understanding.
    • I don't have anyone to talk to irl no one wants to understand my point of view.
    • Trying to be more work-oriented but that's not the type of person.
  • I need some guidance
    • It would be great if I can talk to someone for guidance and understanding.
    • Like I'm trying to focus but I just use my phone to waste time instead of studying

Comments

  1. Hmmm, I wish I could provide more guidance, but I don't feel like I have things together very well myself. I still struggle a lot. But I think there will always be a struggle. Even people I read and listen to talk about the continued struggle.

    I was going to suggest reading some books, but I think you probably don't have time for that. Maybe some podcasts or YouTube videos would be helpful. But it takes experimenting with a few to find the right fit for yourself. You need to find the person or people whom you connect with when you listen to them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost thoughts

Journal 3/8/21

First ever blog