Internships

 2/24/2021

I receive an email from my program and, there were internships I haven't done before but I want to try since internships are a gateway to learning skills. I couldn't find one for engineering but I did find one for politics especially leftist politics which caught my interest since I'm passionate about it. Maybe I can make friends if I take this opportunity since it is a leftist internship this would be good to talk to link-minded individuals. At the same time discuss policies that will be helpful for the average Americans and does who are oppress because of laws target certain groups.

Comments

  1. Oh interesting. I guess I never thought about internships related to politics, but makes sense. 😃 That's certainly a good idea to try something like that to make new connections.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost thoughts

Journal 3/8/21

First ever blog